4.04.2008

Port Angeles

Headed out to Port Angeles for the weekend with Dave for his first downhill mountain bike race of the season. Hopefully it won't be too cold and Lola will remain somewhat normal for the trip. It might be a lot to ask. Apparently we're sharing our hotel room with 3 other guys...and they all snore. Haha I'm sure I'll be getting a lot of sleep tomorrow night.

Ran errands all day today. Spent nearly all day Thursday at school. Ditched class at 9 AM to go to breakfast with Knate. Tried out a spot - the Hi-Spot - and it was delicious, and had quite a huge crowd on a Thursday morning. Decided I was running for President (a.k.a. Justice) of Phi Alpha Delta. Hopefully I'll win. If not, maybe I'll at least win clerk. Either way, I registered for the conference in AZ in August. I'm actually kind of excited to go! Lastly, went to the Pre-Law Forum/Mixer. It was actually really nice to answer a bunch of undergrads questions and remember how scary it was applying to law school. It was a reality check of how much I've changed and grown up since I moved here. It made me want a tattoo even more.

I want to get a small butterfly tattoo on my lower back (toward the side, not a la tramp stamp style). I think it will really remind me of this part in my life where I'm growing up and changing a lot and really realizing the differences I've made in the past year and a half or so. I really think I'm going to do it. I just hope the parental units don't flip out when they see it (or the rest of the family).

Well need to finish packing and figuring out the logistics of traveling. It was a lot easier when I didn't have to bring like 300 pages of reading, which I'm sure very little of will get done, and a laptop.

Oh, and I'm loving the bare escentuals makeup. It's great, but expensive.

No comments: